I Just Can’t Help Myself

Roisin, closeup I know I should get back to the business of blogging about ice cream, chocolate, coffee, etc., but after another day spent in the maternity ward with our new baby, I just can’t help posting some more photos. I do promise this will not turn into a baby blog (although I can’t promise Róisín won’t make the odd appearance!)
Manuela and Róisín

Roisin

12 Responses to “I Just Can’t Help Myself”

1. May 12th, 2009 at 12:35 am

Bethany says:

She is so gorgeous- show her any time!

Congratulations to you both!

2. May 12th, 2009 at 1:01 am

Dianne says:

She’s adorable!

3. May 12th, 2009 at 2:58 am

Jay says:

I can’t wait for whatever ice cream recipe you name after your new baby. Congrats.

4. May 12th, 2009 at 3:08 am

Sue says:

I’ll say it again Da. She’s beautiful!

5. May 12th, 2009 at 10:15 am

Lucy Bowler says:

Hi Kieran
    Welcome to the new Murphy’s Icecream mascot! How exciting to have a baby girl! I often think about you guys and my time in the shop – tasting all that delicious icecream. Hopefully your new little girl will enjoy it just as much!
    Cheers
    Lucy

6. May 12th, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Sharon says:

Hi Kieran,
    Firstly, congratulations to yourself and Manuela on the birth of your little lady.
    I don’t know where you will get time to blog now.
    Anyway, I wanted to let know about an All Ireland Food & Drinks Skills Conference being held in Cromleach Lodge, Sligo on Wednesday 20th May 2009.
    I am involved in a Food Training Network (Taste4Success) and we have organised this day long event on facing challenges and opportunities, promoting products and where to cut costs and differentiate in the Food & Drinks business.
    If you would like more information click on http://www.taste4success.ie or email me and I will send you on a brochure.
    I would be really grateful if you could add this event to your blog if you get the time between changing nappies etc.
    Thanks
    Sharon

7. May 13th, 2009 at 1:04 am

Annaa M says:

Beatutiful baby, beautiful name! Congratulations to the new Rose of….Dingle!

8. May 15th, 2009 at 6:48 am

Kimme says:

Kieran, She is so beautiful! You should post pics of her all the time along with the icecream. It’s who you are now… An Ice cream dad :)

Best wishes to you three ~Kimme

9. May 15th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Olga says:

I can’t believe how long the baby and mother get to stay in the Maternity Ward. In crowded and rude NYC, I was kicked out of the hospital in 24 hours. It was way too soon.

I am leaving for Cambodia today, to start another film. I miss Ye.

10. May 16th, 2009 at 11:43 am

Thanks so much, everyone! Best of luck in Cambodia, Olga.

11. May 17th, 2009 at 8:03 pm

Una says:

Does this make you a sugar daddy?

12. November 18th, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Wendy Xavier says:

What an excellent blog, I’ve added your feed to my RSS reader. :-)