Book of Sweet Things on Amazon

I’m delighted to say that our new ice cream cookbook, The Book of Sweet Things, is now available on amazon.co.uk for your ordering pleasure (here). Of course, it’s also available in Irish bookshops both North and South. It doesn’t seem to be on amazon.com yet, so people further afield will have to order from the publishers for the moment…

10 Responses to “Book of Sweet Things on Amazon”

1. May 19th, 2008 at 4:36 am

Ice Cream Making Man Machine says:

When will this ice cream book be available in North America?

2. May 19th, 2008 at 9:00 pm

English Mum says:

I’ve just ordered this from Amazon. How excited am I?!? xx

3. May 20th, 2008 at 4:52 am

brian says:

Just got my copy in the mail today. It took about 3 1/2 weeks to get here in California after ordering from the publisher. I’m mentioned with other bloggers on page 9–woo hoo! I’ve only skimmed through the book quickly so far, but it looks great. Great job!

4. May 20th, 2008 at 11:53 am

We do hope it will eventually make it to the US, but for now, you’d have to order from the publishers and pay shipping…

Thanks, English Mum and Brian! Delighted to hear how you get on…

5. May 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Kitchen Goddess says:

I got my copy last week and have read it cover to cover. An amazing book, such a friendly style, it makes you feel you’re having a conversation, not just reading something :)

6. May 22nd, 2008 at 9:04 pm

Ruth E says:

I added it to my wish list a little while ago…. just need to wait til the pay comes in next month!!!!

7. May 25th, 2008 at 12:40 pm

sarahsouth says:

congratulations!! your guinness ice cream recipe is still the best i’ve ever made!

8. May 25th, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Andy says:

could mine be the first copy in England?
    superb book, cheers

9. May 26th, 2008 at 2:21 am

Heather says:

Your champagne sorbet turned an already good vacation into a great one. We kept coming back for more, like total addicts! So I was thoroughly excited to find that the recipe’s in the book. Thanks again for a highlight of our visit to Dingle and Killarney.

10. May 27th, 2008 at 11:14 am

English Mum says:

Boo. Out of stock email arrived today. Mind you, guess that’s a good thing for you!!! x