Want a job making ice cream?

Christope and son Since Christophe’s son is sadly a bit too young to help out, we’re looking for a production assistant for the summer, with the possibility of the position becoming permanent. So, if you want a summer in Dingle making ice cream, you can send a CV to:

• JP Houlihan, Murphys Ice Cream, Strand Street, Dingle, Co. Kerry
  • You could also email it via this site, and I will pass it on.

Baking or other food background helpful, and love of ice cream a must! Legal only.

Technorati tags: , , ,

7 Responses to “Want a job making ice cream?”

1. May 8th, 2008 at 8:06 pm

Rachel@fairycakeheaven says:

ooooooooooooooooooo would LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Why oh why do I live here instead of there?!?!?!?!

2. May 9th, 2008 at 12:56 am

Brian says:

Hi there. I am not looking for a job making Ice Cream. However, I was wondering if you would be interested in a link exchange. I would return the favour with a little bit of advertising for your site from mine. Please have a look at my site and let me know what you think.

3. May 13th, 2008 at 7:49 am

Kitchen Goddess says:

I would LOVE this job too, why do I have to live here and have a job I can’t afford to leave???

4. May 21st, 2008 at 4:34 am

Andrea says:

Aw, perhaps in a few years when I can convince my boyfriend to make good on our plans to move from Canada to Ireland. Until then, I’ll be sitting here, wishing I were the lucky person who gets to have such a fantastic job – while I keep looking for a way to pay off the student loans I took out to go to school for baking and pastry arts. Siiiiiiigh.

5. May 22nd, 2008 at 9:30 pm

Jo says:

I want the job! Maybe we should just move south. Sigh. What a perfect fantasy.

And what a cutey twosome.

THe pictues of the National Park are beautiful too – do the walk, do it! My uncle hikes and finds it transcendent. Anyway, you have to burn off the icecream and business stress somehow!

6. June 20th, 2008 at 6:00 am

bogar ivan says:

hi. I speak inglish a little.

I´m from mexico, and now I am studiging inglish for 6 month. in México I have 6 store of ice Cream. maybe I can help you. in my ice cream store I have 60 – 70 diferents flavors the ice cream.

ok that´s all. have a good day.

7. January 23rd, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Wioletta & Luca says:

Hi, we are a couple with several years of experience in ice cream production, we are looking for a job for this season, we would be glad to work for your company, we’ll send you mail with ours references to your mail adress (dingle@murphysicecream.ie)
    Regards