I’m half thinking, for the craic, of going to the blog awards dressed in full ice cream man regalia, including white wellie boots, which I have always wanted to wear in Dublin, and a big floppy Gelato chefs hat. Of course, it would be easier to pull off such a thing with my brother Sean (photo, right), who is fearless but sadly unable to attend. Still, it is tempting. What do you think?
- Sure, make a fool of yourself
- Don't be an eejit
- Clothes don't make the man
- You'll probably be arrested
- I've always wanted white wellies
- Guinness stains wreck a chef's jacket
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 28th, 2008 at 2:08 pm and is filed under Musings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.