Ice Cream Ireland Book

Ice Cream Ireland Book Mercier Press has approved our book proposal, so it looks like there will indeed be an Ice Cream Ireland book, which should be out next April. I’m quite excited! It will be a wonderful opportunity to get back in the kitchen again after a summer of scooping ice cream and get the creative juices flowing!

Technorati tags: , , , ,

19 Responses to “Ice Cream Ireland Book”

1. June 22nd, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Eamonn says:

Congratulations!

2. June 22nd, 2007 at 3:53 pm

keith bohanna says:

Well done Kieran and Sean :-)

keith

3. June 22nd, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Piaras Kelly says:

Congrats

Prehaps a few review copies for bloggers in due course :)

4. June 22nd, 2007 at 5:54 pm

liam says:

Congrats! Look forward to buying it when its published.

5. June 22nd, 2007 at 6:37 pm

Laura says:

Congratulations guys I can’t wait. I think I’ll celebrate with some ice-cream, but what flavour to choose…?!

6. June 22nd, 2007 at 7:12 pm

Deborah says:

Congrats guys! I can’t wait to read it!

7. June 22nd, 2007 at 7:33 pm

Lorraine@italianfoodies says:

That’s so exciting! Well done!

8. June 23rd, 2007 at 3:15 pm

brian says:

That’s great news! Would love to hear about all the adventures required to publish a book.

9. June 23rd, 2007 at 8:40 pm

Tartelette says:

Congratulations! If you need “normal” people with “normal” equipment to try your recipes before they go in print, count me in!

10. June 25th, 2007 at 11:19 am

Ales says:

wow! well done :) I’ll be looking for it on the shelves of my favourite bookshop : )))))

11. June 26th, 2007 at 9:38 am

Caroline@Bibliocook says:

Congratulations Kieran and Sean! That’s great news for Murphy’s Ice Cream – I’ll be looking forward to getting my hands on a copy and at least I’ll finally have somewhere to store all the recipes that I’ve printed off from the blog!

12. June 28th, 2007 at 9:45 pm

Jenny@wheresthesalt says:

Well done lads!

We’ve just moved to London today, so once we’ve settled in and I’m back in the blogging saddle, I’ll aim to promote your book this side of the pond. All the best with putting it together!

13. July 8th, 2007 at 3:53 am

Heather says:

That’s wonderful! I love your blog (although I’ve been a bit lax reading it lately) and I’ll be first in line to buy the book if it comes to Philadelphia. Or maybe it would give me a good excuse to schedule a trip to Ireland!

14. July 20th, 2007 at 6:56 am

Tracey says:

Your book sounds delicious and exciting! It would be neat if you had like a list or something to sign up for to be reminded to buy it when it comes out in April. Because I’d definitely hate to forget!

15. October 1st, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Jennifer says:

Congratualtions! Look forward to buying it and reading it! Well done!

16. October 3rd, 2007 at 9:07 pm

karin says:

Wonderful! We can always do with a good ice-cream book. I’m sure you have plenty of good ideas but I would love some Italian gelato recipes. Good ice-cream with nice fruit flavours and not just cream (although that can be very nice also!))

17. December 3rd, 2007 at 6:04 pm

Kitchen Goddess says:

Congrats :) I’ll definately be buying a copy once it’s published. Can’t wait to read it.

18. May 20th, 2008 at 10:55 pm

London says:

Speaking of confections, you may also enjoy a new book of Canadian humour entitled “Wilubi’s Wizdum”. It is at http://stores.lulu.com/wilubi .

19. September 5th, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Chocolate Gourmand Blog » Blog Archive » Recipe Test: Ice Cream Ireland’s Kahlua Espresso Ice Cream says:

[...] already working on a variation for a true mocha almond fudge recipe. I’m looking forward to Kieran’s new book and will be sure to post an announcement here when it comes [...]