Playing with YouTube: Espresso

YouTube Preview Image

I opened up a YouTube account, and here’s my first meagre effort. I do think ice cream would have been better for an opening attempt, but I was in the shop all day today making coffee, so that was what was on my mind…

Technorati tags: , ,

7 Responses to “Playing with YouTube: Espresso”

1. September 13th, 2006 at 9:27 pm

gilly says:

Nice video, Kieran – I could see the cascade! It’s neat to hear what your voice sounds like too!

2. September 13th, 2006 at 10:35 pm

Myra says:

That’s not a Kerry accent!

3. September 14th, 2006 at 9:43 am

Simon McGarr says:

Hello there,
    I liked the settling images.

You might want to take a little look at the terms and conditions that YouTube impose. There are better offers in the free video sharing world.

Take a look at the tuppenceworth blog and search for “terms and conditions” for a fuller review.

4. September 14th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

Julian says:

Thanks Kieran! A great start; and, as you may know, I’m very keen to do something similar for Bubble Brothers. But, from what Simon says, my Luddite suspicions about the YouTube small print aren’t groundless. If I find a ‘better offer’, I’ll let you know about it.

5. September 14th, 2006 at 5:08 pm

Deb says:

Neat!

I used to have a Dubliner roommate who said “Pint o’ Guinness” over and over instead of “I think I can” when running or hiking up a tough hill.

Thanks for stirring up a nice memory.

6. September 14th, 2006 at 5:49 pm

Duane says:

Nice video. It really does look just like a Guinness.

7. September 14th, 2006 at 9:59 pm

Thanks a million, everyone! Simon – that’s a great help – I just read the piece. I’ll have to look at the other ones. In the mean time, if they want my first attempt, they can have it! Thanks, Julian, do let me know. And Myra – my father went working in NY, which is where I did most of my growing up, so I’m afraid the accent came back to Ireland with me!